Thursday, February 02, 2006

Every now and than I feel like everything around me is moving so fast and I'm like a little, confused turtle in such a big world. Things seem to be changing so quickly and as every day goes by I feel like Alex and I are moving farther apart. (I don't think anyone still reads this anymore so I think I'm safe.) I don't think he has fully understand what I feel even though we have had our little talks about this. I feel like I'm completely a selfish girlfriend because I wanna spend all this time with him when he's just starting his new business but I think I should atleast have more than 10 minute each day to talk to him when a week before we use to talk like 2 hours each day. I don't know what I have become...I feel like I'm one of those "girls" now that wanna spend every moment with their boyfriends. (Something I completely did not EVER EVER wanna be, but everything that I though twisted and changed a bit since I've meet Alex...) But, now everything seems so wrong...I'm so confused and yet hurt at the same time because he's changing so much before my eyes and all I'm doing is sitting here alone again without him....and I guess that is how our relationship will be since nothing will really change...and it breaks my heart knowing that maybe deep inside that what we have might hit a breaking point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home